We are master builders and craftsmen based in Stanford in the Vale, Oxfordshire.
Although we get involved in a wide range of construction projects, including new builds, we are perhaps best known for our restoration work – often on Grade I and Grade II listed buildings including, Stately homes, Churches, University and College buildings.
We offer the following services:
Country homes bew build
County homes renovation
County homes restoration
Green Oak Timberframing
College buildings and restoration
University buildings and restoration
Grade 1 & 2 listed building restoration
Grade 1 & 2 Listed building renovation
Fire damage & Insurance work
Traditional stone work
Fenching, Driveways, Stables, Car ports, Porches, Orangery
Tennis Courts, Swimming pools, Annexes
Plumbing, Electrical, Roofing, Landscaping
The difference we make
From our base in the heart of Oxfordshire, we’re able to cover a wide radius and can act as an effective and experienced project manager. So whether you’re looking to restore and modernise a historic property, undertake alterations, build an extension or construct from scratch, you’ve found a perfect partner. So whether you’re looking to restore and modernise a historic property, undertake alterations, build an extension or construct from scratch, you’ve found a perfect partner.
We are able to:
- add value at all stages the process – from concept to creation
- deliver a highly-skilled workforce, with a strong track record of professionalism
- liaise with the planning officers specialising in listed buildings
- manage the work of subcontractors such as electricians and heating specialists
- advise on the best way of approaching a variety of historic features such as oak trusses and timber frames